Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed...........Got 74 - arshan
i did uw assessment 198
i was just wondering if anyone is passing this exam since early november...my results are going to be out next week..am getting very anxious now

@nagma- when was your 2 digit score on uwsa 198...a week ago..a month ago...also what was your nbme score
Hi nagma and arshan- icam on the same boat. Would you guys know where to get study materials like archers? Is there a way to get it cheaper? Thanks. I really know how it feels to get so close but yet so far.
same here.. got ur score twice so depresed. wuold u like to discuss on skype to see if we can group together and go thru weak areas.?? this exam is doable ..let me know..e mail jun2668.
hi my email is chelsieanne02
@ Nagma, chelieanne02 and jun2668

I guess we all are in the same boat. If any of you interested we can discuss the material on skype.
I am in central jersey area, so if possible we can do group study also. I am using Archer, mtb and uw.
My e- mail is afshan_jafri
Planning to take test in Feb first week.
@chelssieanne02, You can buy archer through there website. Sometimes they offer some discount also, ask them for discounted price hopefully they will help.
@arshan- thanks. I hope to take it around that time also before the changes start. I have MTB, FA. I don't have archers notes. I probably can subscribe to Uworld again. Although somebody suggested that I do Kaplan qbank as well.
@ chelsieanne, Try to take archer. Its really good and will boost your confidence.
Do you guys think that by increasing the ccs cases after the new format might increase the passing rate. Is it true that they don't consider the experimental questions in the begining when they introduce. Please do give your opinion if you can.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »