Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
@shiga.

how yu are doin webpath..are you doing specimen quizes (like 10qs from every system)...OR all specimens.
like im doin 10qs from each chap,so all total around 180qs.
And plz if you have unmark nbme 6 let me know.

thanx..GL
@shiga toxin .. do u have anymore nbme explanation links other than nbme 4 that u posted the other day ..

could u give me ur mail id , if u dont mind , cos i wanted some advice but i dont want to disturb u rt now .. thanks a lot and all the best for the D day ..
hello all here on this thread. wanted to know how many pages you guys can cover in one day. i am doing like 20 or 30 .
i mean pages of FA sorry for the confusion. how many pages in FA can you guys cover comfortably.

idea here is for everyone to study smart and really solidify the concepts and must know things daily.

do you guys reinforce learnt material in the day by reviewing it before the night ends?
luckyluke pls add me on skype: capricorn2224
good luck
doing nmbe 2 rvw....how tired got from hemato...haven't finish yet!
@ dane... i know its really hectic ,i did embryo and i wanna throw up after that.I slept for an hour ,have my dinner and now starting again ..When u revise nbme, u just read the explaination of the correct ones or every answers just like when we do uw??

@ shigatoxx22..dude, plz dont get nervous, i know everyone gt nervous caz its soooo much to retain but at this point just belief in urself and be confident.Nothing is easy if GOD dont make it easier.
Its just about 368 questions and we can do itSmile)inshALLAH

@eduardo..it depends on ur strength and how close ur getting towards ur exam.One can finish the FA in a day but do u know the concepts well,one can read fast but if u dont understand it than stop..For me, by doin qbanks along with FA help me to reaD it faster or u can do DIT along with FA.u can do 150 pages but the point is are u getting something or not..
u can finish 3 systems in a day when ur getting closer to ur exam date..its depends only on YOU!!!Smile
@RS: i'm doing it like a Qbank and then revised explanation of wrong ones as in UW.
Yesterday did nmbe 1 got 56 wrong, i rVw those and check the other ones. Today #2.

Wao!!! I haven't rest too much during today afternoon. but i think going early to bed, those memorization make smokes go out of my ears Lol

@shiga will do Fine try to focus and don;t loss control, ok!! RELAX

@eduardo: is better to got something learn than just finish quick.
Try to read the material as if u gonna see only that time in ur life, if the subject u forget then rvw it the morning after or before bed.

We GONNA MAKE IT GUYS:

=FOCUS+CONTROL+BELIEVE U CAN DO IT!!

GL
thanks dane n RS!

@usmledec i am doing organs set in webpath
@shiga

thanxx.stay blessed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »