Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
@dane: doin uw block..what abt u??
@shigatoxx22..i havent gone thru the 36 HY so cant comment on dat..but i did cornard yest nite chapter 6,12,13,14,15.. total 15 chapters, its very basic, divide in 2days...pratice q are easy too once ur done with the reading.

GL everyone!!
ya one more thing..am struggling with the hrs. how one can study straight for 8-10 hrs without major breaks...can u plz advice on dat? u know dat we r havin the exam getting closer..i can study for 4 hrs but after that losing concentration..thats my only major problem. Should i change subjects?? or what??
thanks RS how come u didnt do the other chapters? do u think doing the ones u did is enough

for time u need to wake up early have coffee if u need it or green tea.....but most impt u need proper sleep n just force ur self to study
Gonna start studin in a while...im at the work yet!! Sad

Shiga about HYG 36 pags, if u feel that u need to do it, then do then that way u won't feel guilty that u miss to read then. But everyone recommend that it's not to good to read new things before the exam.
Can you share u last week plan with us?
thanks
@dane yea i was thinking the same i really dont want to read it tho..i think um gonna just read FA again instead

my plane is to read FA again...webpath pics n CT anat...heartsounds...n kapvids for renal n immuno which um weak on n then gonna take nbme 11 on sun..iA
@RS..Im doin good,my exam next week..i just finished fisher ethics...
May be i am nt takin nbme online , but im gonna do 6,7 before exam...im already saturated..IA i will do fyn.

@shiga dnt waste yur tym by readin 36 pages..dat is crap right nw...instead gv tym to FA..today my friend gace examm and he recomended FA....GL
hey usmle31dec...how did u do conrads did u read all the chapters or wat?/

how was it too??
sowie for replying late ...
just sign back on the forum

@shigatoxx22..thankx for the advice,i will try to go ahead straight 8hrs..but do u switch subjects??For fischer, i will do the rest today..just giv 1 hr daily and u will finish most of the topics, is not so much if u already done the kaplan ethics,its just the SAME but they giv u example but thats fine too.Do u want me to paste the high yeild points??

my friends advice me to pick the date so i will hav no problem regarding concentration anymoreWinkheheh! i think i will go ahead this week,inshALLAHSmilebt am having palpitationWink i dnt want take B blockersWink

@umsle31dec...dude, plz do take nbme online before goin to the real exam..we all can finish this exam but the most imp thing is we all want to score above 245.. so plz dnt take BIG RISK! i know life is all about chances and risk but u hv to be sure and confident before taking such..wish u GL.

For HY 36..plz guys ,its nothing new...u already read patho so plz go over it...

print out the pages and just glimpse and u will be done!!!it wont take forever!
if u want me,i can paste points here for u...
@ dane ..waz up?/ back from work?? tomm, i hv to go tooSmile

ok guys,am not logging before my 9 pm..( less internet use)

study and study and enjoy itSmile
thanks RS...yea if u have time only u can post points but otherwise do not worry about

also yea if u get bored or really can concentrate in a sub swtich to another sub that is intergrated to wat u were studyin..like if ur doing cardio physio..do cardio path..n if u get bored with that do cardio.. pharm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »