Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody 40 years old or more and study for exam? - mandana
Kashvi,
You see, this is America. What I suppose to tell her-“no honey, this is impossible “
Everything is possible. It is better to have that kind of dreams, than just dreaming about “boys “ right???
She knows that will take hard work and I encourage her to do of what she wants to do, not what I want.Well,being a virgin is a good thing and I hope you will lost it with someone that DESERVE IT..Someone that will cherish you, respect you and love you in a good times and bad times. You do your hard, but smart work ,pray and God will do the rest and most importantly stand for what you WANT, not what your parents or others want.Bealive me ,it will be better for you in a long run, but that is why you need to get financially independent and then, you will be much stronger to go “against all odds “…I am very much aware of your culture and ain’t easy, but will get better. Have a GN….Today I am a night owl..

Cio,
Antonella
For all of you,"young and old"..

Nothing Can Hold
You Back

"""""Have you ever seen a palm tree in the midst of a great storm? That tree may be bent so far over that it’s almost touching the ground, but when the wind finally stops, that palm tree bounces right back up. What’s interesting is that while that palm tree is hunched over under the pressure of the storm, it is actually growing stronger?

The reason God said we’d flourish like a palm tree is because He knew there would be difficult times. He knew things would come against us to try to steal our joy and victory. God said, “You’re going to be like a palm tree because when the storms of life blow, you are going to come right back up stronger than before.” Nothing can hold you back! No weapon formed against you will prosper.

As you reflect on the events over the last year, remember, the storms you have encountered have only made you stronger. You are wiser, you are more alive, and you are headed for victory. You’re brightest days are right out in front of you! Always remember that with God on your side, nothing can hold you back!""""
JO
Hi Guys, everyone can do it. as long as you can get the permit from ecfmg, you can do it. Its better trying instead of regretting of not trying. I am 43, been studying on and off. always have something to make me stop but never take the exam. I am now thinking of taking step one in 4 months. You dont have to spend any big money. You can find everything here. my skype id is res2013. Feel free to contact me for anything.
We all can do it, most important is to pass exams then we will find a way to get into residency. This is America. Everyone has his/her chance.
My God Bless u buddy...
Motmaenam aali mishid.... Dont Give up...
Khoda ba shomast...Smile)))
I'm 47 and have been studying for this exam since Nov. 9, 1991. I passed Step 1 in July 1992 and could not pass Step 2 in seven years. I'm a virgin too and not married. I've not given up and started studying again. I've not lost faith both in my God and myself and this thing has kept me going. Please pray for me that I get a good spouse and pass this exam and get a residency. Take care.
hi are u guys doing offline q's or purchased the online q bank ?
indi...u r 47 and virgin??...are you serious?...may be u and I should talk....I dont think I will be able to wait that long to lose my virginity....but the question is how to lose it without this stupid test sometimes!!....People might laugh at us but this is a REAL issue especially among many Indian girls...
Well kashvi I'm serious, I'm still a virgin. Here is my email address: romariv1 at hotmail dot com if you want to talk.
Dear amaani, online UW q bank is better and there is no way offline UW qbank can match the quality of online one. Take care.
to BAIKSHUM and KASHVI and DRVIKAS and LEENA91 i am so disapointed about your ideas and you people calling yourself doctors? shame on you people and do you have any idea what is the meaning of survivung and feeding your family??????????????thats what we are doing all these years so we did not have time to take care of usmles and IT IS NOT YOUR DAM BUSINESS to give us any advice and i started this idea an i dont want to hear about you because you are SELFISH people that not deserve to be a neither a human nor a doctor........SO I WISH THE WORST LUCK FOR YOU PEOPLE..........

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »