Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caribbean grad vs. 3rd world IMG - iprematched
http://th110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/...opcorn.gif
^ lol Felicia Fancybottom
Hey don't worry guys. His(iprematched) mom was doing a BJ(blowjob) to be when he came in is home. so now he is mad at it. Its ok Iprematched. cool down. she blew me, we will arrange u a residency somewhere
**to me when he came in .
Very professional doctors!
@ the insomnic 780.52....lol

Nyways....I dont understand why sum people beg and cringe to get slapped and when we oblige them with a nice delicious smack across their faces, they start crying foul and complain that they are not being respected.....sum of them then come out with 'pussy girl running to mama and complaining that sumone snatched away her lollipop'' kinda threats. Look guys....yea u citizen IMGs... stand up like real MEN and prove urselves rather than getting smacked left, ryt and center by the so called '3rd world IMGs'....Shamefull....puppy shame..poo poo pooo pooo...lol
We Citizen IMGs are already proving ourselves by getting residencies.. You guys are proving yourselves by working at Dunkin Donuts and Subway.. Hahha
@iprematched dude I think you should see a psychiatrist...
You have some real childhood mental trauma that has not resolved...maybe it's due to your inability to do well in school or maybe not being accepted by your own country for a medical education....
I don't know but I am sure you need psychiatric help...
I can recommend you to a very good IMG psychiatrist..
iprematched 20, 3rd world IMGs 0
I already prematched buddy.. I already have a psychiatrist.. You need a job!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »