Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hourly update thread for the day - drforget
good morning guys
today i did another block of timed bioch... i got 65% and avg was 50%,,,this made me happy ,,,i had alot of time ,,i eneded block 2 mint before it finish ,,,

@drforget ,,,yea i know its learning tool ,,,but give u more energy when u get a good score ,,,how r u dear ??when u want give exame ??

@usmle step ,,,,u know what ?? this uw giving u energy to continue ,,and some time make u happy Smile and other time sad Sad............

@all u guys wish u a good day ,,full of progresss ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i will update may be after 2-3 hr
hell of a day with mol.bio m nailed

gonna try something else blood speed!
@ALL...............goodmorning.....i did 5Q since 1hr planning to do 30 more to complete this block by evening...........in between i will try complete dit day 1 .........yest i couldnt complete............
@all....happy studying..
good morn guys...just woke up... will start pharma in 15 min...

@dock.. all our prayers are wid u.. dont worry..stay strong...
@docmedra..hi
@vena... see u did wonderful... one test in between really doesnt matter.. keep going...
@Mle... wonderful.. that u did mol. biology...
@atlanta.. good morn..GL wid UW and dit
@drforget ...Smile
@ all happy studying...
hello, where is everybody...
will start with pharma

Done with a block
hello ,,,soryy i didnt update as uw made me busy with it and couldnt come out of ,,busy with expalanation ,,did 28q tilll now ,,,,,
I just tend to take too many breaks....but guess i read all the uploads during my break which is equally productive Wink
hi every body, I am stuck with pharma..
@vena..you right, UW give you a good motivation, but I also got depressed if got bad scores..my friends told me always to consider it as a learning tool....but making notes is killing me, I want to find a way to make this process faster..since I am too short in time..and yet have too much to finish

@usmle.stepSmile)))..with molecular bioc
@mle2014..wish you a productive day

@atlanta..keep it up
@dochol, we always pray for sister..God help you, start studying now..I have a family issue that tortured me so badly and left me paralyzed till now, but I am trying to recover and keep going...

@ nikkigl..where have you been?

@docmedra..happy studying

back to pharm, will update every 2-3 hours
doin micro..its early morning here...gm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »