Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old IMGs and their chances of getting Residency - giroop2003
Hi Guys,

Thank you very much reply, opinion and support,

Lets support each other and fight for residency.

I have come to USA and done 4 months of USCE in 2 m IM, 1m FM, 1m EM, and planning to 1 M Neuro.
Planning to apply at least 200 Progs

Lets keep in touch each other.

Share your experience, suggestion, queries.

A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com...dency.html

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

The real shielamoronimrez http://tinyurl.com/9xw4o5f
Just dr wacko shaun wearing a skirt again like he does with his Sumita Dalal ID and many other numerous "female" IDs.... the dude needs to get a job for real!

UPGRADED APP WITH GOOD STEP 3- HERE'S HOW

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa

1. Old grads
4.ECFMG

6.LORs-Perfect Samples

it's individual, ranging from very hopeful to better chance at winning Powerball lottery. but hey keep trying your best, evryone!

(38,000 views!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa

1. Old grads
4.ECFMG

6.LORs-Perfect Samples

I am an old graduate more than 20 years but I was active in clinical practice since my graduation without any gap.I served in cardiology,chest medicine,internal medicine and primary care.I have 2 post-graduations,first in chest medicine(gold medalist) and second in FM from Royal College Of England(MRCGP International 2008).I came to USA due to immigration(GC).My scores are 210/235/214 and cs pass all 1st attempt.What are my chances.Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I am an old graduate more than 20 years but I was active in clinical practice since my graduation without any gap.I served in cardiology,chest medicine,internal medicine and primary care.I have 2 post-graduations,first in chest medicine(gold medalist) and second in FM from Royal College Of England(MRCGP International 2008).I came to USA due to immigration(GC).My scores are 210/235/214 and cs pass all 1st attempt.What are my chances.Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I am hallucinating (visually and auditorally) again- LOL!!!
That- schizophrenia diagnosis- is why I received just 2 interviews and FAILED BOTH- that is why I have been here at this forum for 3 years! LOL
* Re:INTERNAL Medicine 2012 . Interviews/ Rejections
satyayit_k_md - 11/13/11 23:42

it's camden - probably only safe day to go to work was a sunday Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »