Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Failed 6 Times -
raymond - raymonddewri

Very sorry to hear of your immense problems. I had also flunked Step 3 once. AFter that I took a review course in NJ by NMS series (I don't think that they are still in existence.
But I spent one whole month studying Family Practice REveiw by Swanson.

Please write back to my e-mail. I have other items for you. I am currently working as an Emergency Medicine Attending in Stockton, California. I am very interested to do what I can to help you get licensed to practice medicine in this country. Raymond.
Rachel - roliker

You probably know this already, but you can take the Step 3 exam many times in NY. And they don't have the 7-year law. Have you considered this?
Good luck with everything, Rachel
robindesai

Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody knows of a website that lists the requirements for licensure for individual states?..I have heard that if you fail any step more than 3 times you cant get a license?? Is it true, someone was telling me that you have to pass all the exam including step 1, 2 & 3 in not more than 3 attempts, and that you cant have more than 3 attempts for all the exams combined??..is it true??...please help!!
robindesai

Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody knows of a website that lists the requirements for licensure for individual states?..I have heard that if you fail any step more than 3 times you cant get a license?? Is it true, someone was telling me that you have to pass all the exam including step 1, 2 & 3 in not more than 3 attempts, and that you cant have more than 3 attempts for all the exams combined??..is it true??...please help!!
Manish Shah - Mshah41325

Hi Kchan:

Can you tell me more about step 3 review course by premier review. Are you planning to give material from that course?
What is your opinion of that course after you get your score you have been waiting for?
waris - drwaris2000

Any of u guys, any kind of help in passing step 3 would be greatly appeciated. Any kind of special approach towards reading? Please let me know. Thanx
Stranger

do a review course. one of the good and affordable one I know www.step3review.com
uroooj - uroooj_malik

join me sal and i will make surethatu pass next timei got 95 on sec attemptist on e was 69..want to join...u cnatry i taught so many pppl like u who r residentand not hav etim eon their and they r succssful now its crusical foruto pass bcz ufinish ir residency , u r not quitter u cna doit..sowhatu say email me...
MD

UR WORRIES R OVER MAN U VISIT THIS SITEAND U WILL PASS TH E EXAM ITS GRETA SITE.......NETWORK54.COM/HIDE/FORUM/264516 GO NOW..AND SEE FOR YRSELFASK ANYTHINGTHEY WILL LET U KNOW
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »