Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 in dec 1st week - usmlestudystep
@merida Im in ur shoe kind of... Im going through anatomy and BS from kaplan lectures and trying to memorize from FA same topics as I do in Kaplan lectures... Im also supers stressed and sometimes find myself sitting and just being nervous how much I have to do...

your plan sounds little bit "unrealistic", but again depends how much time do you have. if I am you, I would go for online UW right away, don't waste ur time on offline... 100 dollar is not worth of u not being as confident and familiar with real format ... thats my thinking..

Good luck!

everyone have a productive and happy day!
@merida I agree with xako that u shd go for uworld online now and concentrate more in FA..And for anatomy FA is good I think..but u can go through either kaplan or HY for musculoskeletal and neuroanatomy..
I have started GIT..Hope to finish reading FA and Goljan in 2days and then start the uworld after that..hope everything is going according to plan for everyone..
@merida I agree with xako that u shd go for uworld online now and concentrate more in FA..And for anatomy FA is good I think..but u can go through either kaplan or HY for musculoskeletal and neuroanatomy..
I have started GIT..Hope to finish reading FA and Goljan in 2days and then start the uworld after that..hope everything is going according to plan for everyone..
xako22,asha85 thanku for your advice..so for confirm I can just do fa for gross and neuro??..can u also tell me how do I go abt in my 3rd read??as in learn things or just read em like 1st 2 reads..thanku so much for ur help..and asha85 u can do it,just focus..im freakin out as well bec of the load but that freakin out wastes even more of time,so the best thing is do whatever we can within our capacity,have Faith in GOD and don't panic.i hope u are feelin ok now..
hi guys ... good morning or rather good afternoon !! welcome everyone :-) happy studying
hey usmlestudystep,how wud u be goin abt for ur last read?
hi merida
i keep changing my schedule constantly..my plan right now is to concentrate on fa n u world n then uworld again..nbmes ..n if i do k.then exam.
I mean I really don't understand how to do my 3rd read like cram stuff for which I don't have time or just read it thru??
if i get time i will revise kaplan ..
@merida thanks a lot for ur support..for neuro anatomy go through another book beside FA like kaplan or HY..I know a lil abt all these..as some of frnds gave their exams and my husband is also doing residency..so i am saying as per their suggestions..and regarding 3rd reading atleast sit for any assessment exam like uworld self assessment or nbme..find out ur weakness and go through them again n again..people the more u can revise the more u can capture them in ur brain..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »