Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 in dec 1st week - usmlestudystep
Please advise me where will I get NBME? Anyone can email me, I will appreciate.
@aqazi here is all NBME link offline, but do online if u want a real assessment... I don't trust anything offline lol, unless u do for fun/studying

https://www.scribd.com/doc/111177881/NBM...7-11-12-13

@docstp1 I have kaplan vide lectures on DVD 2010, i can't send the link bc there is no link Sad((

have a great day everyone Smile))
Hi merida..
for the second time,i went thru all the tracts and nucleus.. left the first few chapters n did very imp like spinalcord,thalamus,pons n stuff like tat. infact here n there which i didnt knw much .
GL ppl
Hii sarahmle from where did u study abt NMDA receptor encephalitis??i didnt know abt it..find it in the forum ques..
whats nmda receptor encephalitis ?? pls explain?
@usmlestudystep i just know it is asso with ovarian teratoma..i saw someone uploaded ques on it in this forum but i cant find it now otherwise i wud have posted u the link..they explained it there but it wasnt clear to me..thats why was asking if u guys know coz i havent seen it in FA or kaplan..
hello docs...how is study going on all ??
slow Smile)) Good day everybody
hey guys,hope every1s study is goin great..thanks sarahmle,esp for the keep a low target pr day tip..honestly its workin..atleast I get the satisfaction at the end of the day of havin acahieved my target!!just hope to improve...thanks xako for the nbme link...happy study every1 and don't give up.“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent...GOD Bless you all...
hey xako,cant we download the papers for free on this scribd.com??I made an account but everytime I push download it asks me to pay for a daily/monthly etc subscription..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »