Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 in dec 1st week - usmlestudystep
@merida I dont know about the scribe thing.. for what? Kaplan or NBMEs?
Xako for the nbmes
People do u read like entire exp of uworld qs or just edu objectives??
@merida u can download from scribd without paying..u just have to upload something..if u upload a file they allow u to download something for free..
Try to read the whole thing specially the correct answer explanation its just a bit elaborated there. so it gets easier to understand..sometimes i have found some imp points in the other option explanations that explains why it is not the correct ans..
@merida- NBMEs I did not try to downlowd them I just read them online... so I dont know how it happens

for the UW I read everything, all the questions that I got right and wrong, and all the answer choices for each questions, even if its repetitious from previous questions and make notes for all the information that I think is relevant...

Guys can someone explain eye movement directions and which muscles move which way... I just dont get it.. just dont get it Sad((( specially IO and SO these two is main confusion for me
Guys i am very weak in pharmacology..cud u pls suggest me how can i improve in pharma..do u guys follow any flash card..i heard lange pharma flash cards r good.do u agree??does anyone have the pdf version of lange flash card??if u have cud u pls give me the link? Thanks a lot
planning for march,would it be a better idea..??started my prep recntly...
hello everyone, I want to join the group too. Intend to take my exam in dec or early Jan. Im doing 2nd read of FA with UW. my pace is very slow. And Im very weak at pharma. When is the best time to take an NBME? And which NBME's are better and in which order should you be taking them? Thanks guys.
All the best to everyone!
Hi guys. Was not able to come online for a long time. hope all is well. happy studying ..
@md2012 if u have completed uworld once u can start taking nbme. it will give u a rough estimate of ur preparation was i guess
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »