Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will start. - momandphysician
Hi fyz786 for me I will read mtb 2 and do uworld.
hello
Tip : in glacuoma dilated pupils
in cluster headache : horner = small pupils.
Hi.I Recently appeared for my step 2 CK exam in october and scored 258. Since then I have tutored students for this so unpredictable exam. I am well versed with the recent changes the exam has brought in and will be more than happy to tutor you for this monstrous exam. My course lasts for 6weeks in which we complete MTB2 IM, Kaplan gyn,peds,surgery and I spend atleast 4 hours daily with the student. I lay special emphasis on physio, pathophys, patho before discussing the management. I also make a schedule for the uworld for the student to follow in the 42 days. If u follow; the schedule you will see a spike in your assessments and may be well prepared to take this exam in a short time when compared to self study. PM me or skype id usmletutor3 if u have any questions or for a free demo. Between I was a full time father to 2 kids--2 years son and 3 months daughter when I took my Ck. I know the stress as my wife too was preparing for her step 1 during that time.
Good luck to all the parents. Sacrifices will be worth it!
Step 1 :253
Step 2: 258
CS: high performance in CIS, ICS, SEP
hi
Everyone good to see Moms are working hard keep it up. I am Starting my journey for step 2ck.

Wish you best of luck
happy studyingSmile
There is a Skype group of moms studying for CK. My skype is penavarros1
@penavarros i sent you request @skype count me in

thx
hi @momandphysician .
nice to see someone in same boat, i'm new mom and need to give exam by july. started preparing since 2 days. planning on doing only UW. I'm bit slow reader. Started peds.
How many pages in mtb 2 or how many bits in UW are u able to do .
I'm able to do only 15 bits with explanations.
Hello every one .
Please all the mom try to keep in touch
We must encourge each other .
Hi Jus
I can read at night only about 10 to 15 question only .
My plan is to read uw and mtb 2 only
Any body will read mtb 3
I am looking for study partner for

MTB 2 or 3
would like to read through it a few time with someone...
if interested
please add
skype id: azutrum riaz

thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »