Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 3 - coco_18
sorry to hear this… I'll be taking mine in about 3weeks. I'll be taking UWSA in 2weeks time, pls I have a question, does UWSA have CCS cases as well or is it just MCQs?
Uwsa is just Mcqs... Even nbme also only Mcqs
So The low FIP might be a problem with basic concepts/biostat. The borderline CCS helped to bring your score down. UWSA is not similar to the test. It appears to be very outdated. No biostat, almost no basic concepts, no CCS. Anyways, try to identify your gaps of knowledge. Step 3 is difficult, it has the lowest mean of all steps (225), despite having more questions + CCS.
Thanks guys for all replies and suggestions. yes I have applied for score recheck (just for peace of mind) I know score wont change, chances are extremely remote. Thanks again.
@coco_18 I have almost the same outcome as you. I did decent on UWSA (220) but ended up with 189. I don't know how or what to study this time. Would you like to study together?
I am so sorry to hear this. It is so frustrating I know. I didn't take the exam yet. Anyone pl suggest what material we can use for MCQ rather then UW?
@ lemons and @ coco can you send me a add request on skype isacmn2002. I need a serious study partner we study together and go over u world and practice some ccs. I have to retake this shit in two months. Thanks
I got my score today 195 so frustrated. My exam was really hard nothing like UW. I ll retake exam asap. I ll review and go again. please add me to your Skype for review. Thank you!
please add me drjz82
FAILED IT TOO WITH 190 AND PLANNING TO TAKE IT WITHIN ONE MONTH, AS I AM ACCEPTED INTO A FELLOWSHIP AND IF I DONT PASS IT I WILL LOOSE MY SPOT.
IF ANYONE WILL TAKE IT DURING THE NEXT FEWW WEEKS PLEASE LET ME KNOW TO DEVELOP A STRATEGY AND STUDY TOGETHER.

SERIOUS SERIOUS SERIOUS ONLY PLZ

EMAIL: APERTIFF@HOTMAIL.COM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »