Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 3 - coco_18
I AM ALSO PLANNING TO TAKE BOARD VITALS QUESTION BANK AND ALSO TAKE THE ARCHER REVIEW VIDEOS

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ??

LETS GO GUYS. IF ANYONE IS ANGRILY AND BADLY WANTS TO RETAKE IT SOON PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

I LIVE IN NEW YORK, IF ANYONE IN NY, WE CAN STUDY TOGETHER IN MY HOSPITAL'S LIBRARY.

AT LEAST 8 HOURS PER DAY, NON-STOP FOR 30 DAYS ?

ANYONE ??

APERTIFF@hOTMAIL.COM
I am preparing for Nov, if interested email
lifesaverdr, did well on CCS but av on real exam.
failed with 1 point last year when score was 190
I am giving my exam in Nov, if interested email
I missed with 1 point last year and similiar situation like u mention
broke all ccs cases but score wasn't on high side, which costed me 1 point
lifesaverdr
thx
42-day online-telephonic, personalized, with a Guaranteed Passage (Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per step, with a three thousand dollar discount, if you mention this blurb at your next contact; offer expires 12/31/2016)

Telephone (“24-7 Infoline”): Six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext eight three three, seven six eight
thx
thx
a. Provisions of our program that uniquely offer you “100%-:”

(1) “100 PER CENT-” “PASSAGE GUARANTEED…” (or you will pay NOTHING…)
(2) “100 PER CENT-” teaching for steps 1, 2-CK or 3
(3) “100 PER CENT-” ‘international medical graduate-‘ focus
(4) “100 PER CENT-” sixteen years of experience in teaching
(5) “100 PER CENT-” ivy league-trained, and educated, ingenious MD- instructor’s originally developed program of study
(6) “100 PER CENT-” of the relevant course content, for your step, is provided by us to you
(7) “100 PER CENT-” of the relevant, required mcqs’-pools, for your step, are provided by us to you
(8) “100 PER CENT-” 42-day- outcomes’-based program
(9) “100 PER CENT-” personalized instruction, with multiple contacts per day, and “on-call-“ availability of your instructor
(10) “100 PER CENT-” online, cloud-based, and telephonic delivery
(11) “100 PER CENT-” guaranteed-cost of thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step

b. 24-7 contact us, at phone six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext eight, three, three, seven, six, eight
thx
txs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »