Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December exam takers - medumnik
@aten50, I read FA, some notes from NAjeeb embryology lectures, listened to pathoma, then UW.
WHen are u planning to take NBME ?
Hi guys

I have been active on this group for about 6 months now. I was preparing for Step 1, and then life happened and I had to postpone and I took step 2 CS , and then had to move to a different country , and now I am working 60 hours/week.
It has been hard to get back to reach the momentum and focus like before, but I know that a lot of people are very busy too and some are parents with more responsibilities. I keep reminding myself that I should pull myself together and get shit done. Planning to take it on December. I wanna join you guys in keeping track, it will help motivate me.

I am studying microbiology these days planning to get it done by Friday. will keep u updated.
@medumnik
Thx for replying. I m still left with about half of uw. Will take nbme as i finish.

@sam2016
Good to hv u.
Hi everyone,
Plan for the week, FA Neuro and Psy + Uworld Neuro/Psy
Will post update by Saturday
hi guys.

still struggling with neuro. Hope to finish it today.

@sam2016 , chigurl you are welcome.

@aten50, how is repro going ?
@medumnik
Sorry man, could not focus yrsterday. Will finish it today.
How is neuro going?
Hi guys. How are u doing ?

Guys please report more often to push each other. I seem a bit behind of my schedule, couldnt focus last week.
STarting endocrine.

@aten 50, thanks bro, I went thru anki cards, got bored, couldnt continue neuro anymore, need 2 more days to finish it, decided to restart neuro after endo.
I completed Neuro earlier today, doing UW Qs today and tomorrow..
@medumnik, i agree, took a lot of courage to get it completed, found it quiet overwhelming.
Hi @ chigurl, congrats.
Did u read FA or other sources too? I think to go thru kaplan neuroanatomy lectures, butit is time consuming, I am kinda confused.

# estrogen --> incr. TBG--> incr total serum T4, but not FT4

@medumnik, i read FA and a bit of Kaplan notes, read Kaplan notes before now. But revised some areas (visual pathways, brainstem) in Kaplan. Just completed a block on Neuro, had 67%, i need HELP. This appears to be my weakest area, i'm dedicating more days to get my concepts right.
I agree time is of essence in this preparation but nothing beats getting the concepts right cos if we don't we keep forgetting
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »