Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December exam takers - medumnik
Hi medumnik..I would like to join this group as well. starting the day with a block of endocrine and later FA musculoskeletal. have a great start everyone..Smile
hi guys.

@aten, I think, I should've taken NBME even earlier, I kept postponing it, but after first NBME I feel more motivated and directed about my further studying. Go thru micro and pharm quickly and take it, these 2 subjects were pretty much straightforward and you do not want to lose points on these subjects. My advice will be take the first NBME as soon as possible. Good luck to you.

@asrat and @ketu, welcome to the board. Its easier when we are not being tortured alone hereSmile

@asrat, biochemistry kaplan notes with videos work best for me.

Have a great day and productive studying, and please update more often .
@medumnik
Thx man, i will take nbme asap, mostly in 1st wk of nov. n will update.
Hi everyone,
@ medumnik, great to know you've started nbmes. I took one today as well, NBME 11, scored 217. yet to finish through first round of FA/UW. I feel a lil bit disappointed but like you said it's more about focused studying. And i agree with you at starting nbme as soon as you can because truth is we'll never feel ready.
Plan for next 5days- complete FA/UW first round and take NBME 12
Goodluck everyone
hi guys.

starting one more round of FA revision.

Day 1.
biochemistry

How is ur studying coming along ? Please update more often.
hey guys my pathophysio is very weak any suggestions on what I can do, it seems like no matter what i do it just doesnt help improve my score overall. I did pathoma ( while back) should I stick with pathoma or do goljin? I am very nervous!
@medumnik Hi, where did you graduated from?)
Hi guys, i also want to join you, i am writing extra points from UW in my FA, todays goal to do one block with FA, and then reading Hem from FA,
will update once i finish my block...
all the best everyone,
hey guy,
Did anyone find UWSA's were harder than NBMEs?

*guys oops
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »